The Stihl TS 800 is a powerful, heavy-duty cut-off machine, designed for the professional for use on asphalt, concrete, rebar, or metal. Equipped with a 16” cutting wheel, the largest handheld on the market, it features both a 5-point vibration system and an X2 air filtration system.
- This controller in the carburettor prevents the fuel-air mixture getting richer as the air filter becomes clogged.
- The correct quantity of fuel is delivered to the carburettor depending on the quantity of air passing through the air filter.
- The filter doesn’t need to be cleaned until an appreciable drop in power occurs..
- The decompression valve allows some of the compression pressure in the cylinder to escape, so less force on the starter rope is needed..
- The modern, ergonomic design allows each user to work with an optimal grip position.
- The loop handle facilitates excellent cutting comfort in any working position.