R C Manubhai respects the privacy rights of its online visitors and recognises the importance of protecting the information collected about them. By using www.rcmanubhai.com.fj (the "Site") you are indicating your agreement to the terms of this policy. If you disagree with any of the terms, then please do not use our Site.
Your Personal Data
- R C Manubhai & it subsidiaries from time to time and any successor operators of our business ("We" and "us" respectively) are committed to protecting your privacy and will ensure that the information we obtain and use will always be processed and transferred in compliance with all Fijian data protection laws and regulation. Please be aware that we may use your information and share it with and transfer it to our group companies, suppliers and other reputable third parties for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about our products, promotions, offers and services and any other advertising or marketing materials that we think might interest you
- To process and administer details of your order, membership and service your requests from time to time
- To keep you up to date with use of our website/operation and development of our website
- To conduct market research and to understand better how our service may be improved and made even more useful for you
- To monitor and record your correspondence and communications with and to us, or instruct a reputable company to do so, to ensure that we maintain consistently high standards in dealing with your queries and needs
- To analyse our customer base and share statistical information with third parties - but we'll keep it anonymous
- For all the purposes above, transfer your information to India and USA for normal commercial purposes
- Please note that we will never rent or sell our customer lists to any other organization or individual.
- If you would rather we do not contact you in the ways set out above, then you may unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communication from us at any time by emailing from the email address you wish to unsubscribe.
We use "Cookies" in order to personalise your visit to our web site and customise our pages for you. We may use the information provided by cookies to analyse trends, administer the site, or for research and marketing purposes to help us better serve you. If you like, you can set your browser to notify you before you receive a cookie so you have the chance to accept it and you can also set your browser to turn off all cookies. The web site www.allaboutcookies.org (run by the Interactive Marketing Bureau) contains step-by-step guidance on how cookies can be switched off by users.
- Should there be any inaccuracies in the information of which you inform us, or of which we become aware, please let us know and it shall be promptly rectified by us.
- You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you. If you wish to obtain a copy of this information, please email us at email@example.com enclosing your postal details.
- If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information maintained by R C Manubhai is not correct, you may contact us by E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will amend your personal details.